What are the 4 fundamentals of SEO?
The new Google search changes and features have certainly created fireworks in SEO offices throughout the world. However SEO remains at its core remarkably similar to what it always has been. Contact RSCO Digital.
The 4 fundamentals of SEO still remain as relevant as ever:
- Make web-pages accessible
- Target with keywords that searchers employ
- Build content that users will find useful and of value
- Earn editorial links from good sources
Google’s quest to improve the real function of a search-engine, namely to “provide the best relevant results to an expressed need” make this four step process as logical and important as ever.
Learning, evolving and investigating every tactic that might give your website an edge is important but always have this four step process in the forefront of your mind and don’t go overboard
chasing fads in SEO.
Content also plays a huge part in comparison to how well a website does in terms of visibility.
Following Google recommendations and guidelines as ever is highly recommended! Read more.
It will be interesting to see what 2018 brings, what cool stuff will emerge and what SEO implications there will be for all of us.
Do you need the advice of a prime SEO expert to help you understand what are the best steps to take in terms of optimisation? We recommend a freelance consultant, Benedict. This SEO consultant is based in London, SW19, but has worked with clients all over the world. View his hourly rate.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search engines use mathematical formulas to determine the ranking of your web page. These mathematical formulas are called ‘ranking algorithms’. At ICE Innovation, we understand these algorithms and use them to both design great looking websites that get found, and improve existing websites.
For an SEO company based in Pattaya, Bangkok, we recommend Proactive Marketing Solutions. They specialise in online marketing and comprehensive social media solutions for business that need to improve their online presence. See more information.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of getting your website to rank highly in the search engines, where most of your potential customers are beginning their searches for the products or services you offer.
Search engine optimisation breaks down broadly into a three part process:
- ICE Innovation use specialist software to research the keywords and phrases that people use to find your product and service. This not only gives us the words, but also tells us the monthly volume of potential traffic you could attract to your website with clever optimisation.
- Using our knowledge of ranking algorithm’s, we weave these words and phrases into the texture of your website, in both the code and the text.
- We then build links from other websites to yours (link building), using the keywords and phrases that visitors will click through to your website on. The number of links that you need depends on how competitive the phrases are that you need to be found for. It also depends on the number and type of links your competitors have, which we will research for you. Click here for information on web design.